Last year I shared my 4 Ingredient Plantbased Pancake Recipe so this year I wanted to share 5 Healthy Pancake Day Toppings with you to have fun with and really indulge on. Each recipe is dairy-free, dairy-free, really easy to make and will take a matter of minutes so there is no excuse to keep it completely healthy this pancake day and every one onwards!
Let’s Do This…
5 Healthy Pancake Day Toppings
Raw Raspberry & Goji Jam
- 2 cups of Frozen raspberries
- 1 tbs Goji berries
- 2 tbs Chia seeds
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 3 tbs spring water
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and pulse the mixture. You don’t want it be too smooth so keep pulsing until you have something in between
- Place mixture into a glass mason jar and serve.
- Store in the fridge for up to 3 days
- Coconut Sugar
- Slice the lemon into wedges and squeeze the juice onto the pancake.
- Sprinkle the coconut sugar and then add your favourite fruits on top if you need that little bit extra
- Place the coconut milk in the fridge over night.
- Remove the coconut milk from the fridge. You will find that the coconut would have separated. You want the thick part at the top only. Place this part into a large bowl along with the rest of the ingredients.
- With an electric whisk whisk the mixture until it becomes fluffy. This is when it is ready and you can spread onto your pancakes!
- In a saucepan on low heat, melt all of the ingredients slowly until the mixture has become liquid.
- Pour into your serving dish and allow to cool slightly before you serve.
- Soak the dates for 3-4 hours before hand. If you haven’t done this step don’t worry you will just have to blend for a little longer and the mixture won’t be as smooth but still delicious.
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass jar and serve.
- Store in the fridge if there is any left!
I hope you guys enjoy all of these sweet and healthy pancake toppings. I’m thinking next year to share 5 savoury Healthy Pancake Day Toppings, what do you think? Comment below and let me know
Lots of love